Saturday, July 8, 2017

Summer Painting with Nancy Klos at OSA


JULY 2017
7/10, 17, 24, 31

Prepaid Fee: $25. per class if you take 2 or more
$100.00 for the month
Dropin Fee: $30. (note a slight increase here)

Please let me know when you are attending class,
if you are going to be late, if there is any kind of emergency
by calling or texting me at 503.957.9938
Thank you!!

OUR CLASS FOCUS THIS SUMMER…
Please bring images from our visit to the Lan Su Chinese Garden
visit and class time there! Other options are:
your travels this summer, your pets, your garden at home.
Also, you can always paint En Plein Aire in the
OSA Garden and then develop paintings in the OSA studio.
We meet in the big studio upstairs all month!

Bring your regular list of materials and anything more you might like to try
This summer is about "Explorations in Your practice of Art"!
For new students I offers a palette of watercolors from the
 Graham Color Co. for $10. (optional). I will be adding GOUACHE
this next month of study as well. From time to time I also offer
certain materials for sale as a group purchase to lower costs and
help you to "try before you buy" (optional).

One of Your Testimonials from spring classes…
"I felt like I got it today at Lan Su-actually doing it myself!

Oregon Society of Artists
2185 SW Park Place

Portland, OR 97205

No comments: